Start of the IDEA CAMPUS
The open and creative grounds of the Friche La Belle de Mai with its many socio-cultural initiatives provide the ideal (spatial and social) framework for an so-called IDEA CAMPUS on the future of democracy and citizenship education composed by the following recurring formats:
- Lectures: introductory talks by experts followed by questions and answers.
- Panels: statements from different perspectives, followed by a moderated discussion among the panellists and with the audience.
- Labs: an open pool of ideas, where creative minds and practitioners of citizenship education meet and work with different methods to generate impulses for a sustainable citizenship education. Topics and ideas have already come from an open call for projects and papers, from the NECE Partners and Advisory Board, who are asked to continue accompanying their proposals as curators.
- Trainings: focused method and format training on relevant topics or presentation and/or exemplary practicing of methods.
- Workshops: Here theory and practice of citizenship education meet and work on relevant topics and questions. Topics and ideas have already come from NECE Partners and Advisory Board, who are asked to continue accompanying their proposals as curators. NECE focus groups will also have a slot here.