Open Space: Networking, Consultation, Laboratory
The feedback from participants in the last NECE conferences has shown clearly: There is a great need for open exchange, networking and spontaneaous discussion on upcoming relevant issues. During the OPEN SPACE people are invited to form mixed groups and to discuss issues, tasks or ideas announced earlier during the conference. The OPEN SPACE is characterized by openness, commitment, shared responsibility and self-coaching, with room for dialogue and the exchange of experiences in an informal yet inspiring atmosphere.
The OPEN SPACE is based on seven basic principles:
- Whoever comes are always the right people .
- Whatever happens is for the good.
- Conditions should be taken for what they are.
- The composition of the groups is determined by chance .
- Everyone may start whenever they feel like it.
- Everyone may stop whenever they think it is time to .
- Everyone is free to move around as they like.